Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important Terms and Conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context, Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
Right to Cancel - Goods
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
Right to Cancel - Services
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 say that in most cases you can cancel within 14 days, If you agree the service will start within this time you may be charged for what you’ve used.
Your Consumer Rights - Goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says good must be as described, fit for purpose and of a satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
- Upto 30 days: If your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund.
- Up to Six Months: If they can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
- Upto Six Years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Your Consumer Rights - Services
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that:
- You can ask us to repeat or fix the service if it’s not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can’t fix it.
- If a price hasn;t been agreed upfront, what you’re asked to pay must be reasonable.
- If a time hasn’t been agreed upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
This is a summary of some of your key rights, For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights, It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This Contract sets out:
- Your legal rights and responsibilities;
- Our legal rights and responsibilities, and
- Certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- We, us or our
Means United Hemp Store (www.unitedhempstore.com)
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- Our site or website:
Refers to any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites:
- You or your
Means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- Email (Support@unitedhempstore.com):
Please note calls will be answered at the following times:
GMT (9am to 5pm) Mon - Fri
Terms and Conditions of Sale
A - Introduction
- These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods or services on our site. If you buy goods or services on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein:
- This contract is only available in English, No other languages are available for this contract.
- When buying any goods or services on our site you also agree to be bound by
- Our terms and conditions of use and any documentation referred to therein
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
B - Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us made. If you want to see this key information, please:
(a) Read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered goods or services (see clause below) or
(b) Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here)
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made we can only do this if you agree to it.
B - Goods & Services
- The products we have for sale on our site are all CBD products and are to the highest of quality each of them with their COA's available and all GMP Certified.
- We offer a range of services and all of them are based around reselling CBD Products to certain individuals that want to buy in bulk and sell to friends and family.
C - Ordering from us
- Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on our site by doing the following:
(describe how to place an order)
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you confirm payment) we will acknowledge it by Email. This acknowledgement does not however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a) the goods or services are unavailable;
(b) we cannot authorise your payment;
(c) you are not allowed to buy the goods or services from us;
(d) we are not allowed to sell the goods or services to you;
(e) you have ordered too many goods; or
(f) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods or services.
- We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email), At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- Your order will be fulfilled
- If you are under the age of 18 you may buy any goods or services from our site. However in some cases you may not be able to buy certain goods or services because you are too young. If so this will be set out on the relevant web page for the goods or services concerned.
- United Hemp Store are not liable for any returned products or products seized by costumes if you purchase a product that is not legal in the country you are located in.
Right to cancel this contract - Non Business Customers
- If you are buying from our site for business purposes, this section does not apply, instead please see the section below entitled “right to cancel this contract business customers”
- If you are buying goods or services from our site for non-business purposes, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- However the right to cancel will not apply to:
Opened Products - Once a product has been opened you waive your right to return.
All products must be returned in its original unopened and unused manner.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
(a) On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of any goods in the case of a sales contract.
(b) On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good purchased, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately;
(c) On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece of any purchased goods, in the case of a contract relating to delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces;
(d) On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first good purchased, in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email) You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
To: United Hemp Store
Unit 4, Northgate, whitelund industrial estate, Morecambe, LA3 3AY, United Kingdom
I/We* Hereby give notice that I/we* cancel my/our* contract of sale of the following goods*/the supply of the following service*,
Ordered on* / Received on*
Name of Consumer(s)
Address of Consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
*delete as appropriate
6. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communications concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
E - Payment and right to cancel if performance of services requested to commence before expiry of 14 day cancellation period
- If you request us to begin the performance of services during the 14 day cancellation period referred to above in the clause entitled “Right to cancel this contract - Non Business Customers” you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until the date when you have communicated to us your cancellation of this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of this contract.
- You will lose the right to cancel this contract if the services have been fully performed at your express request within the cancellation period (in which case we will ask you to confirm that you understand you will lose your right to cancel)
F - Effects of cancellation - Non business customers
- If you cancel this contract (in accordance with the section above entitled “Right to cancel this contract - Non business customers), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than
(i) 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied, or
(ii) if earlier 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
(iii) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received goods:
(a) You shall, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us, send back the goods or hand them over to us.
(b) The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired(
(c) You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
(d) You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
G - Delivery of goods
- The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email.
- If something happens which:
(i) is outside of our control; and
(ii) affects the estimated date of delivery
We will let you have a revised estimate date of delivery of the goods.
- Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave us.
- We may be unable to deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you, Please be prepared to provide a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence) on delivery of goods.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot delivery your goods within 30 days, we will
(i) let you know;
(ii) cancel your order; and
(iii) give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- We may deliver your goods in installments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, click on the delivery details during the online checkout process.
H - Performance of Services
- Where possible we will offer the opportunity to confirm the time and date for performance of services purchased during the confirmation process and prior to the purchase of services.
- In other cases we may offer you with the opportunity to book the time and date for performance of services following the purchase of those services.]
- In all cases we will seek to perform the services purchased within a reasonable time and without causing you significant inconvenience.
- Please note that where performance is requested or confirmed to commence within 14 days of purchase the above clause entitled “Payment and right to cancel if performance of services requested to commence before expiry of 14 day cancellation period” will be applicable.
- If you have any questions as regards the time or date for performance of purchased services please contact us immediately.