CBD Must Glow Oil
Innocan’s lightweight CBD Face Glow Oil contains 100mg CBD oil as well as other ingredients to help nourish, soothe and soften your skin. Innocan Pharma’s fast absorbing oil contains vitamin C and vitamin E for radiant and healthy looking skin.
This lightweight fast absorbing Face Glow Oil contains 100mg CBD that works in synergy with the natural oils to nourish, soothe and soften your skin.
• For radiant and healthy-looking skin.
• Great scent long lasting effect.
• Zero mineral oil to reduce heaviness.
• Anti-aging and skin lightening properties
Recommended use: day/night use. Whenever the skin needs a boost of radiance or hydration.
For best results: apply before our CBD MUST FACE CREAM.
How to use: After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops into the palms of your hands. Gently press and massage into the skin.
1. CBD: the synergy between the oils is superior, the CBD can amplify the other oils to a faster more potent enhanced absorption.
a. CBD is a catalyst to rejuvenation. The component of CBD amplifies the other components of the product for better faster results.
2. VITAMIN C: In this product there is a high concentration of vitamin C. May boost skin’s collagen production to give a firmer, more plump skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
a. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation.
b. may lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots by reducing the melanin levels in the skin.
c. It may help to repair damage from sun exposure and collagen loss by encouraging cell regeneration.
3. Coconut oil – Can be an effective moisturizer and aid in the treatment of dry skin. Coconut oil shows great potential in its ability to reduce inflammation when applied to the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of coconut oil and its components could help treat acne and may help accelerate wound healing.
4. Jojoba oil – Contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Rich in vitamins A, D and E, it also contains fatty acids Omega 6 and 9. Contain also antioxidants that fight premature aging, this oil helps to brighten dull skin by providing essential moisture, allowing the skin to regenerate and rejuvenate itself.
5. Cannabis sativa seed oil – Contains vitamins A and E, both of which are well known to be essential for the skin. These vitamins can help the body heal wounds, stretch marks, and environmental damage. With a high composition of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, hemp seed oil is rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and antioxidants. These nutrients help enhance the skin’s elasticity and moisture control to maintain smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
6. Rosehip oil – Contains high levels of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid. Fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in rosehip oil make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers.
7. VITAMIN C – May boosts skin’s collagen production to give a firmer, more plump skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation. may also aid lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It may help to repair damage from sun exposure and collagen loss by encouraging cell regeneration.
8. VITAMIN E – A powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Help nourish and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. May help to heal skin and reduce the appearance of scars, vitamin E can also help moisturize cracked and dry skin.